понеделник, 15 юли 2013 г.

Some Casual Observations

Work
A colleague of mine recently told me that I seem to be doing my job with great ease. There really is no big secret. I just allowed myself the freedom to wander aimlessly through life for a couple of years. When I discovered what I find most enjoyable and easy to do, I turned it into my profession.

Sisterhood
My sister and I are living proof that the most violent conflict between two people who have nothing in common can be resolved in less than 45 seconds.

Parenting
One day I’m going to love every moment of it.

Friendship
I’m positive that being good friends with someone for an extensive period of time is the closest to a sci-fi action one can ever be.
It’s much like living peacefully in a parallel universe until you receive that distress signal and you’re willing to grab all your ray-guns, find that wormhole, reach your friend’s alternative reality and destroy all evil with a merciless bloodthirsty look on your face. Then there’s just enough time for a nod of reassurance that everything’s fine before you get sucked into space travel all over again.

Love
These days I feel that it isn't necessary to define it because the experience is completely different every time. It’s just there, and when it’s been there for a while, it comes to you as a momentary surprising realization, and just for a fraction of a second you know that this is it…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар